John Smulo posted this two years ago on his blog and reposted it recently. It is the best “be like Jesus” list I have come across. Every link is worth checking out.
1. Get baptized by the craziest guy in town.
3. Do amazing things for people and ask them to not tell anyone.
5. When possible, forgive and restore people, even if they betrayed you.
6. Live in a way that provokes gossip.
7. Win the most grace competition.
8. Keep the party going.
9. Serve people (note: nose plugs may be required).
10. If you’re sad cry.
11. Empower people to do the extraordinary.
12. Act like a rock star in a hotel temple.
13. Radically simplify theology.
15.Prioritize the most important over the important.
16. Let women with questionable backgrounds pay your bills.
If you would like to copy this and put it anywhere feel free.